All of our Employee Health and Wellness programs are driven and managed by highly trained and dedicated team and oversight given by a qualified Occupational Medical Practitioner with vast experience around issues of HIV and AIDS management and other lifestyle and behavioural interventions.
Employee Health and Wellness programs are driven by business assessment results and we are able to tailor make and design programs specifically for your organisation. All programs are risk based. Solutions include, but not limited to:
- Benchmarking behavioural risks surveys,
- Employee H ealth and W ellness policy updates,
- Professional support line services via a 24/7/365 call centre ,
- Life management solutions programs:
- Legal assistance.
- Financial guidance and assistance.
- Face to face counselling services.
- Referral services to Specialists outside the Wellness program.
- Trauma response services.
- HIV/AIDS counselling and support services.
- Absenteeism and incapacity management.
- Managerial consulting, referral and training services and
- Disease Management programs.
Occupational Health Services is a legislative requirement according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85 of 1993.
We offer a Comprehensive Occupational Health Services and Wellness programs to SME’s, Corporations and Government Institutions.Medical Surveillance is a planned programme of periodic examination (which may include clinical examination, biological monitoring or medical tests) of employees by an Occupational Health Practitioner or in prescribed cases, by an Occupational medicine Practitioner. Mobile clinic and stationed clinic exists for this service.